Date(s) - 11/21/2014
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Columbus Club San Diego
FINANCIAL SECRETARY AND COMPTROLLER WORKSHOP
The Financial Secretary and Comptroller Training is a workshop designed to give FS’s instruction on Supreme Membership Management and their role and responsibility in their Council or Assembly
- There will be an in depth training on the use of the Supreme Membership Management.
- Supreme will be eliminating paper management (the old system)
- Training on the Membership Management is for new FS’s and Comptrollers as well as advance training for current FS’s and Comptrollers.
- Bring your lap top for the training session. There will be live WiFi.
- Bring your New Financial Secretary / Faithfu Comptroller Handbook.
- Bring Knights from your council or assembly who have an interest in becoming a FS or Comptroller in the future.
- There will be a Q & A to get the information you need to perform your duties.
Financial Secretary / Comptroller Trainer:
Si Knight Ed Broadhurst from Washington will be the trainer for this workshop. He has been training Financial Secretaries for over 5 Years and is considered one of the best.
The workshop is being conducted at the same time as the November Chapter Meeting but in a separate room. This will eliminate an extra day that you can spend with your family.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS WORKSHOP BEING CONDUCTED IN SAN DIEGO. YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRAVEL TO LOS ANGELES OR SAN FRANCISCO